Sunday 14 August 2011

Plan, plans, plans!

Today I thought I'd steal Katie's blog idea and write about things I'm excited about. It's a positivity trick that will hopefully make me feel happy about all the fun stuff coming up :)

So, things I am excited about this week:
1. Sunday lunch with Katie and Josh (and Honor, if she can drag herself away from the latest man) at the Scarborough in Leeds today. Is it ok to have pie and mash for Sunday lunch? I love pies.
2. Watching my beloved Baggies first match of the season against Manchester United at the Sports Cafe in Leeds with Dawny, Jav and Andy. Jav's a Man U fan - should be fun!
3. 4 day week at work next week. I love my job, but I love long weekends more :)
4. I'm getting a new tattoo on Tuesday! Booked the appointment yesterday, it's on my ankle and is a play on Picasso's Bird of Peace.
5. Abi's leaving do on Wednesday. Beer and curry, can't go wrong :)
6. The V Festival!! Eminem, Rihanna and Example are my highlights. Them and the camping with friends, boozing and dancing. This is my 5th V and I'm excited!

Ahhh, what a nice list :) Roll on fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment