Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just thought I'd write a quick post to say a big "Happy Thanksgiving!" to my American friends (and any other lovely Americans reading this!)

I've only been to America once, to New York in 2004 (I think it was 2004 anyway!) and I had a great time. It was a long weekend with my family, and we all had fun shopping, walking round Central Park, taking the Staten Island ferry past the Statue of Liberty, waiting in line to go to the top of the Empire State Building, visiting the Guggenheim museum... you get the picture, we did the tourist-tastic stuff. It was ace!

Obviously, there is a LOT more of America to see, and I would love to get the chance to explore more of it. I also heard there's a little town somewhere called Rachel. Need to go there, obviously.

That's brother David, me, and my dad in Central Park. It was COLD.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment