Sunday 23 June 2013

My Month in Collages

I've had a great month, going to lots of fun places and having a lovely time (I also turned 30, but that's another story)

I took lots of photos of my adventures, and used my new favourite toys - the photo collage apps - to make some very geeky collages of each event. Thought I'd share, so here goes...

I went to Glasgow to interview as a volunteer for the 2014 Commonwealth Games (fingers crossed!) and spent the rest of my day exploring on the open top bus tour! I LOVE open top buses.

Dan and I chanced upon the Aegon Classic women's tennis championship when back home in the Midlands for my birthday. We went after 4pm for £10 entry and caught an epic match between Daniela Hantuchova and Francesca Schiavone which was a very closely fought match and lasted over 3 hours! Both ladies were awesome, crush alert!

My newly adopted hometown of Tonbridge held a "Taste of Tonbridge" festival and as part of that the castle opened its gates free of charge. It was my first time inside, and great to see some of the local culture!


As another part of Taste of Tonbridge there were several Dragon Boat races throughout the day, along the river. Dame Kelly Holmes (one of my heroes) opened proceedings and the teams seemed to be having great fun. I certainly enjoyed watching!

There you have it - my month in collage format. I started off using Instacollage but it kept crashing, so I'm a convert to Photogrid now. Hope you enjoyed looking!

PS: by convert, I mean addict. Follow me on Instagram if geeky photo collages are your thing :) I'm @RacheyRoo183

No comments:

Post a Comment