Wednesday 19 December 2012

Colombia - a photo diary

I went to Colombia in 2005. That's a long time ago, so I'm not going to try and write a detailed blog post about it! But I like sharing photos so I thought I'd do that instead, with some of these old school beauties...

The view from the metrocable in Medellin - designed to reach some of the less developed suburbs, and a great ride to view this part of the city

The view from my friends' apartment - the Deportivo Independente Medellin football stadium... my Colombian team!


Sante Fe... me taking a break during our (terrifying!) road trip up the winding mountain roads to the "finca" holiday home our friends have there - that's it in the second pic, taken from the top of the nearby hill!


Cartagena Old Town, and the beach. We hired a local fella and his boat, and he took us to the deserted place... the only other people there were a couple selling beers from a cool box. Amazing.

So yeah - that's my Colombia post! To sum it up: awesome, go there. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment